On Sat, 22 Oct 2011, J Cruit wrote:

> I've been doing my best to avoid reading this topic and instead have
> been concentrating on trying to like the new Unity interface.  And nope,
> even in 11.10 I still hate it.

Me too.

> Oh and if it sounds like I'm trying to change the topic well you are
> dead on.

But your plan can't work.  People who didn't want to read it would delete
messages with occupymn in the subject, but now they'll also be missing
your messages about the Unity interface.  So I don't see how that
accomplished anything.  Wouldn't it work better to just start a new thread
to give people something else to write about?

Mike