On Sun, Oct 23, 2011 at 10:19, Brady Hegberg <bradyh at gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok, you people who bottom post are at least as annoying as Unity.  There's
> some huge long thread that I've already read multiple times but I have to
> look through it again for the 20th time to find your new text?  How is that
> anything but inconvenient and annoying?

<snip> is your friend, so are mailreaders that fold the indented sections of
the replied to emails in the threads. The mail client you use can make a
huge difference to your experience with top-post vs bottom-post styles.
Personally I intersperse my responses to a post next to the
statement/question I am addressing, most of the time.

> And Unity?  How is it convenient to have to google for an app every time I
> want to run it? (Aside from the ones I add to the sidebar, that is.)
>
> I have no opinion here I don't use Gnome and nothing I have heard or seen
about Unity has encouraged me to try again.

Mini-rant completed.  :-)

+1, for rants ;-)