Ok, you people who bottom post are at least as annoying as Unity.  There's some huge long thread that I've already read multiple times but I have to look through it again for the 20th time to find your new text?  How is that anything but inconvenient and annoying?

And Unity?  How is it convenient to have to google for an app every time I want to run it? (Aside from the ones I add to the sidebar, that is.)

Mini-rant completed.  :-)