I'd go further..

Check preferences for good beer and good pizza versus crummy taps and crummy pizza.

Check for interest in beer meetings even though conflicts may upset regular attendance or certain locations.

Better to find what may be feasible and desired instead of just certain parts of town for certain dates, etc.

Polls take considerable effort to make them useful, and might gather info more useful than voting on a single day or place.

I would just be turned off by a suggestion for Bud Light and Dominoes pizza... especially if parking near UMN or Northside distance
is involved.

Chuck