On Fri, 18 Nov 2011, Erik Mitchell wrote:

> Let's decide this with a poll. I've posted on my website, right sidebar:
>
> http://ekmitchell.com/
>
> It's possible to select two options. The poll runs through Tuesday,
> 11/22, at noonish. Hopefully by then we'll have a consensus on where and
> when.

What do you think of this?:  Allow people to select more than two.  By
doing so they are saying that they would go to any of those selected.
People who wouldn't go to any of them should not vote.  That way you get
an idea about attendance.  I don't think it helps to have people voting if
they will not attend -- why should they be making suggestions about where
other people ought to be meeting?  Would it be based on how far they want
their friends to drive or how much they like the meeting place?

I don't meant to be critical of what you have done, which is great, and I
thank you for it!

Mike