On Mon, 14 Nov 2011, Mike Miller wrote:

> So I'm wondering if any of you are doing this -- can you get good signals
> over the airwaves with no antenna outside the home?

Absolutely. Antenna sitting on the DVD shelf near the window, going to a
tiny nettop machine runninh mythbuntu.

Setting this up on mythbuntu is... a bit weird. You have to setup a
backend for it rather than the usual frontend. This was a bit silly for me
since I already have a different machine as the backend, and now I have to
have a secondary backend running in the small media center machine.

Nonetheless, once set up it works perfectly.

-Yaron