I am new the Twin cities and one of the first things I did when I got here
was sign up to this list. Although I have remained somewhat active in my old
LUG (the PLUG List back in Portland Oregon), I would gladly do anything I
can to help this list regain some of its vitality. Ruffled feathers like
this seem to happen periodically and usually fade quickly. I do appreciate
the sense of humor that most involved showed and I hope the others can
rejoin in that spirit.
    To  reiterate, I will gladly do whatever I can to help out, face time at
a Pub meeting might be exactly what the LUG needs.

-Patrick "Finn" Robins
and those who matter don't mind.
  - Dr. Seuss