I like Erik's idea about getting things going again for meetings and
would be interested in a beer or other meeting during the work week. I
think the last time I went to one was 3+ years ago, it's been way too
long...

As for the getting offended, it's never happened to me, I just stop
reading threads that get out of hand :) All people I've encountered on
TCLUG are relatively nice, albeit weird at times.

*Jeremy MountainJohnson*
jeremy.mountainjohnson at gmail.com <mailto:jeremy.mountainjohnson at gmail.com>