I saw a long list of messages with the subject "Window Maker distro" and I
thought it was unlikely that they were really staying on-topic.  Now I
know.

What's the deal with "being offended?"  It always seems to come with some
demands that other people do something for the offended person.  Maybe I
should try it sometime, but for whatever reason, it never occurs to me to
"be offended" and throw a little fit, make demands, etc.

Slackware is not making fun of Christianity -- I read all of the reference
materials.  Even the Church of the SubGenius seems to make no reference to
Christianity, though the authors of the Wikipedia entry note that
connections can readily be made, but the connection of Slackware to
SubGenius is remote and unimportant.  Justin Drmgiver, or whatever his
name is, started out pretending that a connection of Slackware to
anti-Christianity was obvious and known to everyone.  What planet is he
from?  What a ridiculous thing to do.  What a waste of time.  If he leaves
the list, why won't we all be better off?  I don't see why we should care.
What has he done for us?

Mike