What "type" are you looking for?  e.g. frameworks (Java, .net, et al, server
products (a la Nagios), or "any"?  There's a couple I work on that can use
some serious docu updates, reorg, et al; they are Java frameworks.

Why "MN local" only?  I collaborate with people from around the world on
them, and distance is irrelevant.  Wondering what you are looking for to
understand.