I'm part of Project Phoenix, an IEEE study group working on an open source blood pressure monitor.

I recently started a new Linux distro called Swift Linux (http://www.swiftlinux.org), which offers the unique combination of lightweight operation, the Debian repository, AND user-friendliness.  Version 0.0.3 is coming out this week.  In addition to the special edition Taylor Swift Linux, I'll also be releasing additional special editions like iCarly Swift Linux and Magnum P.I. Swift Linux.

--
Jason Hsu
Creator of Swift Linux