From: r j <ronsmailbox5 at gmail.com>
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Subject: [tclug-list] open source opportunity in MN
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 12:41:13 -0600

Does any one have any open source projects they contribute to here in
MN ?
I am interested in working on one locally.
Ways I can contribute,  web work, create media to promote projects.
 Writing support documentation for techs or end users.
 Write php/mysql, html, css.
Hosting a project would not be a problem.

If there are not any projects going on currently what would you like to
see?
What would you be interested in working on?

,Ron