I usually use Chromium, the unbranded Chrome.  Firefox with NoScript
and optionally an Adblocker add-on is a great browser, but the
add-on/extension update check that occurs when Firefox loads results in
a three to four times longer load time for me than when I launch
Chromium. Most surfing I do is performed through Chromium, unless I'm
explicitly trying to avoid running certain Flash/Java(script), in which
case I'll load Firefox with NoScript enabled. I'm pretty sure Firefox
will render RSS feeds legible for humans, whereas Chromium will output
the XML of the RSS without formatting it for easy reading. I seem to
think Firefox is more bloated, although it's add-on/extensions can be a
very valuable feature, especially for web developers (Firebug add-on,
etc). I believe Firefox 4.0 was or is recently going to be released,
about which I cannot comment.

--
-djs<djsteinhafel at gmail.com>