I wanted to switch to Chrome. Oh how I wanted to switch to Chrome. It was
a HELL of a lot faster, especially on javascript-heavy sites, it doesn't
need to restart to install add-ons, and they actually have new releases
more often than once a decade (slight exageration).

However, Firefox has the following:

1. Firefox 4 is actually faster.
2. Noscript is a HECK of a lot better on Firefox.
3. Firebug is a HECK of a lot better on Firefox.

The two MAIN reasons, though:

4. Cookies/Privacy: In Firefox when a site asks to set a cookie, I can say
Yes, No or ALLOW FOR SESSION. Chrome does not have the Allow for session
option.

5. Firefox Sync. Yeah Chrome has it's own Google-based sync. I like
Firefox Sync better. First of all, it sync not just bookmarks and
passwords (which I disable anyway) and form information, but your entire
browsing history. More importantly to me, I can set it up to sync to my
own private server rather than The Cloud. I don't care how encrypted it
is, I want this info on my own servers.

With FF3.* I was occasionally running Chrome for heavy sites, especially
on my junky old laptop. But FF4 came out almost exactly when I got a new
laptop, and I've not used Chrome at all since.

-Yaron