I don't think people want these two items, so I'll want to toss them out.
What's a good way to do that?  I work at the U, so I could probably just
dump them off there somewhere -- they have to get rid of tons of old stuff
all the time.  I remember we had a discussion once about how to get rid of
monitors, but I just noticed that a neighbor (here in Minneapolis) left a
TV out on recycling day and they put a note on it saying that they'd be
back to pick it up.  Doesn't that mean that we can get put our monitors
out on recycling day and have them picked up?  I would think so.  Laser
printers, too?

Mike