HP Laserjet 1200 series -- It is pretty nice, it definitely works well,
and it's free, but it has one defect.  It is not huge or heavy like the
last one we heard about.  It has a working cartridge but I don't know how
much is left in it.  The defect is that every time I start printing, the
first three pages or so have a bunch of extra dry ink spewed onto them.
I assume this has something to do with warming up.  I tried printing extra
pages with very little content to get warmed up, and that seems to help.
I don't use it much and I just got a new wireless printer, so I'm giving
this one away.  It should be good for someone who prints infrequently and
doesn't mind connecting it to the parallel port (I think that's the
parallel port).  After the first good page comes out, the rest are
perfect.  Also, it's free.  Cable and power cord included.

Sony Trinitron Multiscan 400PS -- this is a big old CRT.  If you can use
it, great.  It's free.  If no one can use this, does anyone know where I
can get rid of it?  In its day it was a great monitor.  I retired it a few
years ago and it has just been sitting around waiting to go somewhere
else.

Mike