We're pretty lucky in Minneapolis. You should be able to put out up to
two TVs, monitors, printers, computers, whatever, each garbage day. Or
maybe it's recycling day, I don't remember. It's best to put CRTs out
as close to garbage/recycling pickup as possible, or scrappers will
smash them apart all over your driveway to get the precious metals
from the neck of the CRT.

Check this out: http://www.ci.minneapolis.mn.us/solid-waste/what-to-do-A.asp

-Steve