On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 01:17:18PM -0500, J Georgius wrote:
> If you looking for a router/firewall setup I'm going to throw the
> Ubiquiti RouterStation Pro into the ring. Depending on how much horse
> power you need, and it has a 4 port gigabit with onboard PCI for any
> wireless card you would want to put into it. I am currently running it
> with two full powered cards G and 5Ghz N. And the 80$ price tag can't
> be ignored..or fleabay.
>
> http://ubnt.com/rspro

It is nice, but I needed to add a cron script to restart dhcpd every
hour and to reboot it every night, otherwise it can get into funny
state (but not funny enough that the watchdog will reboot it).

This is with the OpenWRT 10.03 release, I haven't tried the 10.03.1
release candidates yet.

Cheers,
florin

--
Bruce Schneier expects the Spanish Inquisition.
      http://geekz.co.uk/schneierfacts/fact/163