I just created an HTML file.  The browser allows me to bookmark the file:///mnt/sdcard/Dropbox/cams.html link.  However, if I try to add this bookmark to the home screen, when I click on it it says the app is no longer installed.  Weird.  So I still have to start the browser and go into my bookmarks list to get it working.

But, the cams play just fine.

I just wanted to make this easy for my wife to view the cams.  Wirefly has awesome deals on the Mytouch 4g, and my wife lost her blackberry a couple of days ago, so I ordered her one up.  Go figure, I paid double for mine through T-mobile a week ago.  There are a couple of cam apps for Android, but they either don't support rtsp at all (only MJPEG), or they don't support the weird audio codec that my cams use.  The built in Media Room app streams it all just fine, but you cannot directly type the URL into it.  Stupid.