I have a Zenoss box set up to receive traps from a whole bunch of Juniper EX switches.  If I yank a power supply on one of the switches, I get a trap and an event in the event log.  But it's not mapped to an event type or a severity level, so the alerts never fire off.  Does anyone know an easy way to map this stuff?  I've loaded all of the MIB's for Juniper, so it's not just a bare OID in the event log anymore.  But I still need to figure out how to map this stuff.

I'd rather not have to go through and map every possible event manually.  There are traps for almost everything, it would be a monumental task.  But, if I have to do it, I guess I can pick and choose the major ones that I want to see and do them manually.  None of the methods listed in the docs and forum posts I've read have worked.

~jay