That was an interesting lawsuit that played out where you live. Sounds
like
it (somewhat) worked out in favor of residents and business with the
competition of FTTP providers?

I also heard way up north, along Highway 2, many in the boonies have the
option of FTTP since they were stuck with dial-up for so long and the
demand for residential and business broadband was there- and I suppose
there are plenty of places to dig for the lines.

So much for technological bragging rights from a city slicker stuck with
cable!

---
JEREMY MOUNTAINJOHNSON
jeremy at jskier.com [1]