The problem is, you guys are too close to the city...  You need to move out
to the middle of nowhere...
 I'm about 40-50 miles out of cities and I'm paying $39.95/Mo, for 50 meg
FTTH.

http://www.speedtest.net/result/872762919.png  The upload speed isn't that
great there, I don't know why it's so slow right now.

I have my choice of TDS (They suck because the sued the city to stop them
from putting in their own FTTH, but the service and prices are good)
And Monticello Fiber (They suck because they lied about costs and there's no
real support and most of the guys are just leaning on shovels all day.)

http://sites.google.com/site/tdsvsfnm/home

I'm not sure what the business rates are though.

Dave

--
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem;
government is the problem."  - Ronald Reagan

<><