From: tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org
[mailto:tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org] On Behalf Of John Meier
Sent: Friday, July 02, 2010 10:40 PM
To: TCLUG Mailing List
Subject: Re: [tclug-list] OT: Local place to find a good tech workbench?

On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 4:20 PM, Donovan <dniesen at gmail.com> wrote:
I have a few L-shaped desks in my office that have been OK but we're
getting more and more machines in for repair/testing and we would be
better served by a nice long work bench.  Anybody know of a good place
locally to pick something up like this?

I hit up the local big box store for a counter top.  Then built a frame from
2x4s I had laying around (you could also get bench bracket parts at the
store too).  I was able to make it at a custom height that worked well for
standing or sitting at with a bench stool/drafting chair...

Donovan Niesen