On Fri, 2 Jul 2010, Florin Iucha wrote:

> I was asking about effective uses of HTML in current business
> correspondence, as opposed to fanciful (ornate signatures
> notwithstanding).

I would say that you received some good examples.  You might not think
that it is worth it to dump plain text in favor of HTML, but you have to
admit that there is an upside to HTML.  In the cost-benefit analysis, you
think the cost does not outweigh the benefit.  I'm with you on that, and I
don't use HTML mail, but I admit that there are two sides to the story and
that HTML mail makes sense for some people.  For that reason I am not an
ardent opponent of HTML mail, but it does bother me, especially when it is
unnecessarily bulky.

Mike