Come on now, if we are really going to have a 'history of networking' we
  can do better than that.

Long Live ARCnet !!

If you know me (or my basement), it will come a surprise but I do NOT
have any ARCnet cards... hummm... I don't believe I ever worked with it.

Although I do have a few.. pci Thinnet cards. But it seems James would
have more than he even wanted by now. ;) If you are still in need of
Thinnet James let me know.

==>brian.