I've dealt with one small thin-net LAN, and hope to never do it again.
This NIC I've got was always a pain because if the 10Base-T cable came
loose, it'd still show link UP on the (disconnected) BNC connector.

James, email me off-list if you want the card. It was working fine in
my firewall box a few months ago, before the motherboard crapped out.
All I ask for payment is that you take the whole PC off my hands.

-Steve

--
If it ain't broke, you're not using a new enough version