Maybe it was just installfests that also had a talk, but many "official TCLUG events" were not held at U of MN, and seemed frequent,
tho not every month.  Meetings at UMN went OK until the time we were tossed out of a planned and announced space because some prof
"pulled rank" for his event.  Just a coincidence, but it showed we had no place or voice at UMN, and I felt things went downhill
fast from there.

Just clarifying my remarks and not trying to make a big issue of it.

> > TCLUG has no definition or existence except as this list for linux
> > interests.  It's not an organized entity with any official form of
> > registry, so any linux-related meetings seem to be on-topic.  List
> > folk previously decided for TCLUG not to be an organized or registered
> > entity.
>
> Very true.  A loose band of like-interested folks.  TCLUG leadership
> tends to be the action takers and organizers.  "Official" meetings are
> simply those that someone has taken the time to plan and execute.
>
> Chad

I thought TCLUG action (list and installfests especially) was mainly by Real Time folk originally.

Chuck