I quit attending TCLUG meetings at U of MN.  Previously, they were usually not there, and meetings and installfests seemed
well-attended when not there.  Having meetings at U of MN is unattractive for various reasons, parking being a very common one, and
becoming a student group is another.  I like the TIES venue and activities.

TCLUG has no definition or existence except as this list for linux interests.  It's not an organized entity with any official form
of registry, so any linux-related meetings seem to be on-topic.  List folk previously decided for TCLUG not to be an organized or
registered entity.

Chuck