On Wed, 28 Oct 2009, Adam Morris wrote:

> Thanks all, I'm going to try to go to the Ubuntu install fest that
> Penguins Unbound is having this weekend.  Hope to meet you all there.

I didn't know those guys until I started going to their installfests.
They are really great.  Everyone is very friendly and helpful.  Brian is
especially hard-working -- running from one person to another giving
pointers.  It's a long hard day for him.  He and the other guys always
solved my problems and made things work (or at least got me to where I
could do it).  I don't know what would have happened without their help
and I'm very grateful for it.  Now I'm running Ubuntu on a bunch of
machines and it is truly spectacular.

Mike