I want to hook up a computer to my stereo, but to keep it as quiet as
possible, I want it to be on the other side of the wall (a thin basement
wall).  I can run wires through the wall for audio/video, and I could do
mouse and keyboard by wire through the wall, but it seems like it would be
way cooler to use bluetooth or some other kind of remote radio-like
system.  Any ideas?

I'm using the latest Ubuntu (and probably will upgrade in 9 days when 9.10
comes out), so if there is something that is known to easily work with
that, I'd love to know about it.  Thanks.

Mike