Howdy Mike!

On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 15:24:31 -0500 (CDT), Mike Miller
<mbmiller+l at gmail.com> wrote:
> I want to hook up a computer to my stereo, but to keep it as quiet as
> possible, I want it to be on the other side of the wall (a thin basement

> wall).  I can run wires through the wall for audio/video, and I could do

> mouse and keyboard by wire through the wall, but it seems like it would
be
> way cooler to use bluetooth or some other kind of remote radio-like
> system.  Any ideas?
>
> I'm using the latest Ubuntu (and probably will upgrade in 9 days when
9.10
> comes out), so if there is something that is known to easily work with
> that, I'd love to know about it.  Thanks.
>
> Mike

I have
http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0252149
which is an RF wireless KB and it works like a charm on my XBMC box. I
haven't tried any blue-tooth keyboards but I doubt you would have a problem
with them. I also got mine for free, didn't realize it was 79.99 ;-D