I haven't tried Studio64 for about a year,but back then I found it to
be slightly less polished then Ubuntu Studio, as is to be expected.
Basically, do you prefer debian or Ubuntu? Aside from that they both
pretty much had all the same packages. I have not had a good
experience  with any 64 bit version of Linux(Ok I only tried those
two). I saw reduced stability and performance running audio recording
software with RT kernels on a Turion 64 with 2GB DDR2700. Granted this
was a kinda old laptop I was using, and things may have gotten better
with the stability since then. However from what I understand, you
need to have a lot of memory (4G or more) and be running memory
intensive apps before you see any benefit from running a 64 bit OS due
to the increased overhead in addressing a memory bus that is twice a
wide. I could be wrong about this, and would certainly appreciate any
input from anybody with more in depth and/or recent experience on the
64b front.

bnr