I've got mutt running on a Debian box and an openSuse box. When I'm on
the Debian box in the message index and I hit return I get the message
as the full screen. When I'm on the openSuse box and I hit return I get
the message in half of the screen. I'm looking at my config files and
can't find anything that would change this. Can someone please tell me
which setting I should be looking at?

Thanks.
--
Jon Schewe | http://mtu.net/~jpschewe