Well I have a good friend who is new to linux. I installed mint 5 on
his computer everything works well. I want to set up a studio because
we allready do some recording with our band.
Any info about hardware interfaces that are linux friendly or ease of
use or witch system has more/better documentation ?  I am aware of the
realtime kernel patch but I am going to install a new tailored for the
distro kernel on another partition from mint 5.
any help would be great. Also anyone read the linux format magazine
article on how to spice up your lug ? :D
--
"There are to many variables to draw conclusions or make grand
statements about the universe, we are to ignorant a species to make