  From: tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org [mailto:tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org]On Behalf Of Chris G.
  Sent: Friday, March 20, 2009 10:38 PM
  To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
  Subject: [tclug-list] modem driver

  intel 537 epu modem drivers.  it appears as though intel no longer offers drivers for their modems, or maybe just this one.  this
includes windows and linux.  however, every link i find brings me to their website to learn, once again, they don't offer support or
drivers.  anyone have a modem i can get with a driver?  funny thing is it isn't even for me it is for my mom who wants a nice slow
internet connection rather than the quest basic for $10 a month...  i have spent hours on this.  i am in crystal so hopefully it
will be someone on the north side of town.  thanks in advance.