New TCLUG Review

Category: Linux Distros

Subject: 2009 the state of linux

well currently running linux mint. It has owned my computer for a year now. I think it is way better then plain ubuntu. It has one click package installs. Graphical user partition guide. and the regular choice of desktops. I am a gnome user as kde kills my computer resources. just a 2.8 ghz intel and 1.5 gigs of ram.
I have tried alot of different flavors of Linux and think mint is the most polished. anyone can make config files with a command prompt really who even cares anymore about the shell. you write a few scripts and config a few files thats it.

http://www.mn-linux.org/cgi-bin/reviews/index.cgi