Has anyone else been using the local UMN Debian mirror saens.debian.org?
It seems to have a GnuPG repository key that I haven't been able to
track down (or maybe its key is expired or something) -- When I've tried
apt-get packages from there, I get a prompt like this:

        WARNING: The following packages cannot be authenticated!
          iceweasel-dom-inspector
        Install these packages without verification [y/N]?

Oh well, I've just switched over to use a normal "http.us.debian.org"
mirror instead, which seems to be working fine.  I figured I'd just ask
the group to see if anyone knew anything about that.

--
Mike Hicks <hick0088 at tc.umn.edu>