New TCLUG Classified Ad

Category: Computer

Type of Ad: For Sale

Subject: Three Cheap Computers

Apple PowerMac G4: $50
•	450 MHz PowerPC Processor
•	512 MB RAM
•	DVD-ROM
•	Iomega Zip 100
•	Firewire 400
•	ATI Rage 128 Pro Graphics
•	ACARD 6880M RAID Card (ATA)
•	2x 250 GB Hard Drives
•	OS X Tiger Install DVD
Runs well. I haven't tested the Zip drive but it works as far as I know. Hardware RAID can be configured for RAID0 or RAID1.

Dell OptiPlex GX240: $20
•	Pentium 4 1.7 GHz
•	512 MB RAM
•	500 GB Hard Drive
•	ATI Rage 128 Pro Ultra
•	3c509 On Board NIC
•	USB 2.0 Add in PCI Card
•	Win NT 4.0 Workstation OEM License
Runs WinXP and Ubuntu well.

Micron Client Pro: $20
•	48x CD-ROM and 12x Phillips CD-RW
•	Iomega Zip 100
•	Pentium 3 667 MHz
•	384 MB Memory
•	Nvidia TNT2 Ultra
•	3ware 7006-2
•	Prism 2 Wireless PCI NIC
•	Add in USB 2.0 PCI Card
•	2x 250 GB Hard Drives
•	Win NT 4.0 Workstation OEM License
I was happy enough running Ubuntu server on this one, and my wife ran WinXP on it for most of college. 3ware hardware RAID works great in Linux, can do RAID0 or RAID1.

Weekday pickup: After 5pm. Pick a spot between Inver Grove Heights and Prior Lake.

Weekend Pickup: Come to Prior Lake. Sunday mornings in Maple Grove area possible.

Seller Email address: andyzib at gmail dot com

http://www.mn-linux.org/cgi-bin/classifieds/index.cgi