On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 6:01 PM, Steve T<progressivepenguin at gmail.com> wrote:
> Does anyone else have USI Wireless broadband?  If so, what has been
> your experience with their tech support / customer service?
>
> I haven't looked very far into this company, so what I'm left
> wondering is: growing pains or just crappy service altogether?

I haven't used their WiFi service, but we are their customer (CoLo and
ISP) for more than 7 years now, and I would say that their support was
more than good during the years. I can say, that lately I really see
some problems with handling a customer support requests over a phone
(long wait), or email (few days to answer). But they have an online
chat support, where usually the waiting is less than 5 min, and they
are quick to resolve the problem. So, I don't know if they are
allocating more resources to the chat support, thus neglecting email
and phone, or the chat feature is just less used, and that's why is
quicker. But yes - there is a problem, and they should find a way to
resolve it quicker, before they start to lose customers.

Cheers

--
Svetoslav Milenov (Sunny)

Even the most advanced equipment in the hands of the ignorant is just
a pile of scrap.