Does anyone else have USI Wireless broadband?  If so, what has been
your experience with their tech support / customer service?

I've been a proponent of Fixed Wireless Broadband for years as a
valuable rural broadband resource.  I've worked at two WISPs that
served rural communities and really got behind a couple of good
services.  Fixed Wireless Broadband in the metro areas never really
made sense to me, but when USI Wireless arrived in Minneapolis I had
to try it.  Performance has actually been good for the most part, but
when I did run into an issue and wanted tech support to work with me,
I got zilch.  I've been on hold longer with USI Wireless than I ever
have been with Quest.  I've opened a ticket on line only to get a call
a week and a half later asking if my issue had been resolved.  I've
left voice messages that did not get a return phone call or email.

I was just not expecting such deplorable service, so this has taken me
by surprise.  They are giving WISPs a bad name and I'm thinking I was
right about Fixed Wireless Broadband in metro areas.

I haven't looked very far into this company, so what I'm left
wondering is: growing pains or just crappy service altogether?

--
"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act!"
-- George Orwell (Eric Arthur Blair)