If you like Newegg, you will love frys.com! Also check out The Box Shop
(local retail stores) for both new and used.

I have never been a customer of GNS.  I can also say that I don't
believe I ever will be because of the negative comments I have seen
here.

MULTIPLE examples by NUMEROUS people have been given stating
dissatisfaction with customer service at GNS.  To defend poor customer
service by inferring that they are not the right kind of customer; not
"... people who know what they're doing ...", is ridiculous.

No matter the reason, poor customer service is poor customer service.
It's not that hard to figure out. (Dwell on it.)

BTW, I usually get my merchandise from Newegg in 3-4 days, not a week.
If system up-time  is critical to your business, have a backup system
standing by! A small price to pay (at Frys.com).

______

Precisely. Stores like GNS are for the people who know what they're
doing and occasionally need compatibility information or a quick bench
test of components. While I have certainly seen their employees go the
extra mile to assist someone in picking out parts for a system it's
really not their specialty and you shouldn't complain when the geeky
tech guy sucks at the sales droid lingo.