Hi John,

On Sun, 2009-01-18 at 10:27 -0600, John Gateley wrote:
> will you be talking about the difference between SVN and
> Git/Mercurial?

Not specifically. I'll spend a little bit talking about how
distributed/decentralized version control systems differ from and build
on the fundamentals of version control.

> Subversion in a recent (past year or so) release did something to
> make them more Mercurial-like, I think it was to make SVN more
> distrubted rather than a central repository. Will you be talking
> about this?

No, I'm not aware of this. I'd love to hear more, though.

> How much branching and merging will you talk about?

I'll spend a good chunk of time on these. I have several examples.

--
Adam Monsen