On Wed, 25 Feb 2009, Wayne Johnson wrote:

> I'm trying to talk our Admins into installing Solaris 10 on one of our
> systems using LVM.

Just curious:  Why do you want to use Solaris?  I'm just wondering because
I just stopped using it after about 15 years and I'm thinking I'm better
off now.  Everything around me was shifting toward GNU/Linux, so that's
the direction I took.  Now I have some Linux distro on almost every
computer I use (including supercomputers at the U), with Ubuntu on the
desktop (and XP still in Virtual Box on Ubuntu).

Mike