I'm trying to talk our Admins into installing Solaris 10 on one of our systems using LVM.  This will be a new install since they wiped the system trying to install Solaris 8, then found they couldn't get patches.

The system only has 2 x 36Gb drives and that means that disk space will be tight.  The Admins are concerned that installing LVM will be a very time consuming job, requiring you to set up a JumpStart server, etc.  And besides, they have never done it before.

Anyone have any suggested reading (i.e. web sites) that might make this a bit easier for them?  FAQs, HowTos, etc.

Thanks.

 ---
Wayne Johnson,                         | There are two kinds of people: Those
3943 Penn Ave. N.          | who say to God, "Thy will be done,"
Minneapolis, MN 55412-1908 | and those to whom God says, "All right,
(612) 522-7003                         | then,  have it your way." --C.S. Lewis