I'm looking for a web based document repository/version control/
development system.  I want have premade sections that usually go into
a document that I can keep updated with current data and information.
I want to be able to predefine outlines for different types of
documents, and when I select one, it will show me a list of which
predefined sections are going to go into it, and I can modify
appropriately.

Then, it would generate the document, section by section in a web
page.  I can go into each text box, make changes as appropriate and
save it.  Version control on my saves would be a plus.

When I'm ready to generate a printable document, it uses LaTex and a
predefined style and generates a PDF.

I know this is a tall order.  Does anyone know if there is anything
out there now that does something similar to this, or something which
I could easily modify to make it do this?

--
~jay