From: tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org [mailto:tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org] On Behalf Of Mark Katerberg
Sent: Thursday, August 06, 2009 10:03 AM
To: TCLUG
Subject: Re: [tclug-list] Still Active?

Well, I'm currently running CrunchBang Linux 9.04.01 (Basically Ubuntu Jaunty stripped down to run OpenBox) on my main box.  I'm trying to decide what to run on my netbook.  I'm trying out distros like mad.  Currently it is running Fedora 11, but I eventually want to run Debian 5 or maybe eventually Arch or Slackware if I have weeks to try to figure it out.

What do most people here run?