Hey there,

On Thu, 6 Aug 2009, Bob De Mars wrote:

> Once you go Slack, you don't go back......

Funny you shoudl say that (: I think Slackware was the /first/
distribution I actually used. I mean, before that they weren't really
"distributions". I do remember getting the Yggdrassil Linux CD though.

Once I switched AWAY form Slack, I never went back (: But, I switched to
Red Hat, and once I switched away from THAT I never went back. Debian
lasted a long time, and when I switched to Ubuntu I actually DID go back
to debian. But I've recently got Ubuntu going again and I like it a lot.

So my vote's for Ubuntu, especially on a netbook!

-Yaron