Danny wrote:
> If anyone out there can tell me how to install this new OS I would
> appreciate it.
> I put it in my drive and it did a bunch of scrolling in the verbose mode I
> guess and
> Came to a "root" command.....uh, then what? I wish Linux was easier to
> install and use - it's
> really frustrating when a regular guy can't figure something out and then ya
> have
> to send a bunch of emails & hope someone will help you out.
> Anyone?
> DJ

  I'm going to second Josh's stance on this; if you're on a list asking
how to install it, you're probably not Sabayon's (or Gentoo's) target
audience.  (But then, neither am I, albeit for different reasons.)  I
too would recommend a more straightforward distro like Fedora or
(echoing Josh) Ubuntu.
  If you're hellbent on going with Sabayon, I'd start by Googling
"Sabayon howto"; there seem to be some potentially promising results.

      Jima