On Thu, 11 Sep 2008, Max Shinn wrote:

> Have you seen ipetitions.com?
>
> I have never used it to create a petition, however I signed a petition
> there and never got any spam.

I saw that one first, I think.  It looks very professional.

> I'm looking for the same thing as you, and I think I am going to go with
> www.thepetitionsite.com.  It just looks like the most established and
> most powerful of the available sites.

Yes, that does look like it has handled a lot of petitions and a lot of
signatures.  In what sense is it powerful?

> Leonard Bernstein for President
>          at
> www.BernsteinForPresident.com

I think one of the legal requirements for being President of the United
States is that you must be alive.  So I will only vote for living people.
Sorry.  I did like West Side Story though, and I liked his ideas on the
origins of music (related to language).

Mike