> > I'm looking for the same thing as you, and I think I am going to go with
> > www.thepetitionsite.com.  It just looks like the most established and
> > most powerful of the available sites.
>
> Yes, that does look like it has handled a lot of petitions and a lot of
> signatures.  In what sense is it powerful?
I did end up going with this, and it (so far) has done everything I need.  It
has kept all of my info confidential as a signer.  By default, it allows
people to email you regarding your petition via a link on the petition page.
You can turn this off in your preferences.  I has fit all of my needs.  Are
there any features in particular that you are looking for?

> > Leonard Bernstein for President
> >          at
> > www.BernsteinForPresident.com
>
> I think one of the legal requirements for being President of the United
> States is that you must be alive.  So I will only vote for living people.
> Sorry.  I did like West Side Story though, and I liked his ideas on the
> origins of music (related to language).
I'll vote Bernstein in 2012.  As of this year, it is more important to me that
a certain candidate doesn't get into office.